Made in New Hampshire
Manufactured in NH -Souvenirs Gift Products
Made in New Hampshire means quality. American-made products seem to be getting harder to find all the time. It is often worth your while to make the extra effort to seek out Made in NH products and gifts. Granite State residents are making some outstanding made-in New England products, specialty food items, furniture, crafts and more. New Hampshire Living introduces you to selected Made in NH products and gifts. Feature your Made in NH product, contact us.
Made Locally – Made in NH Products, Gifts, Maple & Chocolates
Polly's Pancake Parlor, 672 Route 17, Sugar Hill, NH 03585 | 603-823-5575
Polly's Pancake Parlor has been serving yummy home cooked meals for over 75 years. Enjoy a stack of Oatmeal Buttermilk, Buckwheat or Whole Wheat pancakes. Sit back and savor a waffle of your choice smothered in real New Hampshire maple syrup or come for lunch and have a slice of quiche made with local Harman's cheese. Shop for gifts, pancake mixes and NH Maple Syrup. Reservations taken on weekends.
Visit Polly's Pancake Parlor - Sugar Hill
Mystic Sugar Bakery, 2386 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, NH 03860 | 603-383-3067
Mystic Sugar Bakery specializes in hand-crafted treats made from high-quality, fresh, seasonal, and local products whenever possible. Mystic Sugar Bakery is the lifelong dream and creation of Proprietor Christy Skinner. Originally from Virginia Beach, Christy has spent her life traveling the United States exploring the sweet regional variations on culinary classics, only to add her own touch to these timeless treats. Inquire about Special Orders.
Visit Mystic Sugar Bakery - North Conway, NH
- Tastes Like Real Maple Syrup: The perfect mix of water, tapioca fiber, non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Extract, natural flavors, sea salt, and other quality ingredients makes this sugar free maple syrup a perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, granola, frostings, marinades, salad dressings, and other sweet, sugar free treats. You may also use it with beverages like coffee and tea.
- Delicious Sugar Free Condiment: Our keto sugar free syrup has 1 net carb and lower calories than traditional maple syrup. Plus, it’s all natural, low glycemic, and gluten free.
- Lifestyle Friendly: Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Flavored Syrup works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low sugar, non-GMO, and all natural diets. Diabetics and dieters alike can enjoy the texture, taste, and sweetness of syrup without spiking their glycemic index.
- Refrigerate After Opening: For best results, we suggest to consume Lakanto’s low carb sugar free syrup within 90 days after breaking the safety seal and refrigerate after opening.
- The Ultimate Breakfast: Our syrup is vegan, all natural, and does not contain any artificial ingredients. This maple sugar free syrup makes a great topping and additive for a healthy lifestyle. For the ultimate ketogenic breakfast, savor the rich, smooth, maple-like flavor of our syrup on top of Lakanto Pancake and Baking Mix.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: The darker the syrup, the stronger the flavor. Our Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste maple syrup is the darkest grade available, providing a strong and hearty maple flavor. Great for all around use including table top and cooking.
- The ONLY sugar free maple syrup on the market without sugar or sugar alcohols! We use monk fruit, a low glycemic index natural sugar replacement.
- No preservatives: we don't use water to dilute our syrup. This also means they're THICK and RICH!
- Great for using on your breakfast foods, desserts, or warm beverages.
- Each syrup has 2g net carbs a serving. Low carb, GMO free, all natural.
- Nature Nate's 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey is a sweetener as nature intended. One ingredient: Honey. All we add is the bottle
- Packaged in a 32-oz. bottle, our pure honey pairs nicely with granola, yogurt, coffee, tea, and any food needing a drizzle of natural sweetness. This unfiltered honey contains all the natural benefits of honey straight from the hive and has been tested to ensure it’s clean of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics and manufactured additives
- Our blend is crafted for exceptional taste, granting us an award-winning flavor through ChefsBest
- Our honey is raw & unfiltered meaning it is gently warmed for pourability and unfiltered to keep the natural good stuff like pollen intact
- 16oz pouch. Feeds a crowd! Makes 26 four-inch pancakes or waffles.
- We conducted double-blind taste tests on every organic flour in America, and handpicked the remaining ingredients to ensure only the highest quality. The result? The fluffiest, tastiest pancakes imaginable.
- Preparation is a breeze: simply scoop the desired amount of mix into a bowl, add water, mix, and make! That's right, JUST ADD WATER no eggs or milk necessary!
- USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO
- Family owned and crafted with love
NH Lodging Picks | Weddings
Products | NH Town Guides
New England Living Magazine
Free World Mall
Country Weddings | New England Recipes
VT Inns | Red Sox Gifts | Travel Destinations