NH Attraction Guide
New Hampshire Things To Do – Visitor & Family Attractions
Explore New Hampshire Attractions – from famous White Mountain Attractions like The Cog Railway, Mount Washington Auto Road, Clark’s Trained Bears, and the White Mountain National Forest – to Canobie Lake Park in Salem.
NH Attractions from the North Country to the Seacoast, entertain thousands of visitors annually.
Browse our suggested NH attractions below. To include our favorite NH Attraction, contact us.
Top New Hampshire Attractions
Alpine Adventures Zipline, 41 Main Street, Route 112, Lincoln, NH 03251
Don't miss it! Spectacular Adventure Tours, Zip Tours, Canopy Tours winter and summer. Try the longest, highest and fastest Zipline Canopy Tour in New England. Aerial Fun Park and continual updates will keep Alpine Adventure Tours at the forefront of outdoor adventure in New England.
Visit Alpine Adventures Lincoln
Best Western White Mountain Resort, 87 Wallace Hill Road, Franconia, NH 03580 | 603-823-7422
A distinct New Hampshire hotel where great accommodations and low discounted hotel rates are always found! Unique and charming, this White Mtn lodging facility is guest friendly, clean, comfortable and affordable. For Leisure, Holiday, Vacation, Business, Conference, or for Tour Bus operators this Franconia - Littleton New Hampshire hotel is the place for you and your family to stay for your White Mountain vacation.
Visit Best Western White Mountain Resort - Franconia, NH
Polly's Pancake Parlor, 672 Route 17, Sugar Hill, NH 03585 | 603-823-5575
Polly's Pancake Parlor has been serving yummy home cooked meals for over 75 years. Enjoy a stack of Oatmeal Buttermilk, Buckwheat or Whole Wheat pancakes. Sit back and savor a waffle of your choice smothered in real New Hampshire maple syrup or come for lunch and have a slice of quiche made with local Harman's cheese. Shop for gifts, pancake mixes and NH Maple Syrup. Reservations taken on weekends.
Visit Polly's Pancake Parlor - Sugar Hill
Franconia Inn, 1300 Easton Rd., Franconia, NH 03580 | 603-823-5542
"In the Land of Big Mountains and Small Villages." Nestled in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, The Franconia Inn is a full service country inn, where casual elegance and exquisite cuisine are just waiting to welcome you. Please visit our website for more information.
Visit Franconia Inn - Franconia, NH
Cabot Inn & Suites, 200 Main Street, Lancaster, NH 03584 | 603-788-3346
A four-season family resort located in the heart of the White Mountains, over-looking the Presidential Range. Cabin Inn & Suites features a fitness center, indoor pool, banquet hall, and 60+ acres, with breathtaking views of the mountains. Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat, Attitash, Loon, Black Mountain, Cranmore ski areas nearby. Family restaurant and lounge. Indoor heated pool, game room, outdoor playground, video game hook-ups. Santa’s Village, Six Gun City, Story Land, Whale’s Tale Water park a short drive away.
Visit Cabot Inn & Suites - Lancaster, NH
Swiss Chalet Village Inn, 457 Intervale Resort Loop, Intervale, NH 03845 | 800-831-2727
The Swiss Chalet Village Inn offers comfortable lodging at an affordable price. Choose from a wide variety of rooms to meet your needs. Wheather you are here for a family outing, wedding, business or pleasure, you will find clean, comfortable White Mountain lodging. Pet Friendly Rooms available. Please inquire.
Visit Swiss Chalet Village Inn - Intervale, NH
Twin Mountain Campground, 100 US Route 302 East, Twin Mountain, NH 03595 | 603-846-5513
If you like the feeling of clean, quiet, and secure, then you will enjoy our pleasant, wooded setting surrounded by the panoramic beauty of New Hampshire's White Mountains. The Ammonoosuc River borders the campground providing trout fishing and scenic beauty for our campers. Facilities include RV and Trailer Sites (full Hook up), Custom Built Log Cabins, Restrooms, Playground, Tent Sites, Inground Pool, and more. Experience the difference at New Hampshire's most unique campground. Formerly Living Water Campground.
Visit Twin Mountain Campground - Twin Mountain, NH
Eastern Inn & Suites, Rt 16, 2955 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway NH 03860 | 800-628-3750 or 603-356-5447
Located close to North Conway Village and all valley attractions, and resorts. Offering a variety of rooms and suites. Free Wi-Fi, Indoor Pool/Hot Tub, Game Rooms, and Free Cont. Breakfast. Special Storyland packages available. On site hiking and mountain biking trails. Affordable, Clean, Comfortable.
Visit Eastern Inn & Suites - North Conway, NH
Sandy Martin Gallery, 25 N. Main Street, Unit II, Wolfeboro, NH 03894 | 603-569-9890
The Sandy Martin Gallery offers a dockside, Main Street, destination fine art gallery on Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro. Original oil paintings, watercolors, photographs, custom prints, and bronze sculputure depict the beauty of the New Hampshire Lakes Region by the artists who love it.
Visit Sandy Martin Art - Wolfeboro, NH
The Old Salt Restaurant & Lamie's Inn, 490 Lafayette Road (Rte. 1), Hampton, NH 03842 | 603-926-8322
Lamie’s Inn offers gracious hospitality in the best tradition of a New England country inn. Located in the heart of downtown Hampton, NH - two miles from Hampton beaches and centrally located for exploring the beautiful NH seacoast. Our friendly staff will make you feel right at home! Continental breakfast is included and our restaurant, The Old Salt, is open for lunch and dinner daily. Reservations Recommended.
Visit Lamie's Inn & Old Salt Restaurant, Hampton, NH
Great North Woods NH Attractions
Berlin, Colebrook, Errol, Dixville, Lancaster, Pittsburg
White Mountain NH Attractions
North Conway, Lincoln, Woodstock, Littleton, Franconia, Gorham, Jackson, Sugar Hill, Whitefield, Waterville Valley
Lakes Region NH Attractions
Laconia, Rochester, Plymouth, Ossipee, Meredith, Ashland, Wolfeboro, Bristol, Winnipesaukee
Dartmouth Lake Sunapee NH Attractions
Lebanon, Hanover, Claremont, Newport, Tilton, Lyme, Plainfield, Newport
Monadnock NH Attractions
Keene, Peterborough, Fitzwilliam, Westmoreland, Chesterfield
Merrimack Valley NH Attractions
Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Salem, Derry, New London, Merrimack, Loudon
Seacoast NH Attractions
Portsmouth, Dover, Durham, Hampton, Exeter, Rye, Hampton Beach
New Hampshire, often known as the “Granite State,” is a picturesque destination packed with diverse attractions that cater to a wide range of interests. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a history buff, or a foodie, this state has something to offer. In this guide, we’ll explore popular New Hampshire attractions organized by region to help you plan your next adventure while optimizing your search for “NH attractions.”
Seacoast New Hampshire Attractions:
- Strawbery Banke Museum (Portsmouth): Located in the historic port city of Portsmouth, Strawbery Banke Museum is an open-air living history museum showcasing life in the 17th to 19th centuries.
- Prescott Park (Portsmouth): This beautiful waterfront park hosts stunning gardens, outdoor performances, and cultural events throughout the year.
- Hampton Beach: A popular summer destination, Hampton Beach boasts a beautiful sandy shoreline, a bustling boardwalk, and a variety of family-friendly activities.
- Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse (New Castle): Enjoy scenic views and learn about maritime history at this iconic lighthouse.
- Rye Harbor State Park: Perfect for birdwatching and peaceful seaside strolls, this NH State Park in Rye offers a relaxing coastal experience.
Merrimack Valley Attractions:
- Canobie Lake Park (Salem): New Hampshire’s premier amusement park offers thrilling rides, games, and family entertainment.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (Merrimack): Tour this renowned brewery, famous for its Budweiser products, to learn about the brewing process and enjoy beer samples.
- Mount Monadnock: Hike this iconic mountain for breathtaking views and outdoor adventure. It’s one of the most climbed peaks in the world.
- Keene: Explore the charming city of Keene, known for its vibrant downtown, covered bridges, and annual pumpkin festival.
Lakes Region Attractions:
- Lake Winnipesaukee: The largest lake in New Hampshire, it’s perfect for boating, fishing, and enjoying picturesque waterfront towns.
- Castle in the Clouds (Moultonborough): This historic mansion offers tours and beautiful gardens with panoramic views of Lake Winnipesaukee.
White Mountain Attractions
- Mount Washington: Test your mettle by scaling the highest peak in the Northeast or take the Cog Railway or drive the auto road to the summit.
- The Kancamagus Highway: A scenic drive through the White Mountains with numerous hiking opportunities and picturesque vistas.
- Connecticut Lakes Region: Snowmobiling, fishing, birding, hunting, boating, ATV riding, and hiking are just some of the outdoor activities popular in Pittsburg, and the entire Northern New Hampshire Connecticut Lakes Region
- Great North Woods: Discover a vast wilderness with opportunities for hiking, wildlife viewing, and outdoor adventures.
- The Flume Gorge (Franconia Notch State Park): Take a stroll through a natural chasm with towering granite walls and cascading waterfalls.
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region:
- Dartmouth College (Hanover): Explore the picturesque campus in Hanover, of this prestigious Ivy League institution.
- New London: The site of Colby-Sawyer College is a vibrant, college town with welcoming restaurants, lodging, and scenic views.
- Sunapee Harbor: A tranquil lakeside village with charming shops, dining options, and beautiful Lake Sunapee.
New Hampshire offers an array of attractions, each region showcasing its unique charm and character. From the coastal gems in the Seacoast region to the majestic White Mountains, there’s something for everyone. Plan your visit to the “Granite State” and experience these NH attractions that cater to various interests and tastes. Don’t forget to bookmark this page for updated New Hampshire information.