Monadnock Region New Hampshire
Keene, Peterborough, Fitzwilliam, Westmoreland, Chesterfield NH
Welcome to the New Hampshire Monadnock Region. The Monadnock region of southwestern New Hampshire is best known for Mount Monadnock, the most climbed mountain in the United States, which has over 40 miles of trails. Also known as “Currier & Ives Country” – this area is also widely recognized for it’s preservation of history and lovely local inns. Many churches, inns, and colonial houses are well taken care of and still in use after more than two hundred years. When visiting the Monadnock area, be sure to stop by the town of Greenfield, which is home to one of the oldest meetinghouses that is still in use.
The Ashuelot covered bridge in Swanzey, is one of New Hampshire’s most elaborate covered bridges. Keene, New Hampshire has the widest main street in the world along Route 101A. and is home to Keene State College, unique downtown stores, and The Colony Mill Marketplace.
Getting Here: It is about a 70-minute drive from Manchester, NH to Keene, NH. About a 2 hour drive from Portsmouth, NH to Keene, NH. Please share your Monadnock region of NH reviews and comments. To feature your business in NHLiving.com – New Hampshire’s Internet Magazine, contact us.
Cheshire County NH (Western & Central)
County Seat: Keene
Largest City: Keene
Towns – Alstead, Chesterfield, Dublin, Fitzwilliam, Gilsum, Harrisville, Hinsdale, Jaffrey, Marlborough, Marlow, Nelson, Richmond, Rindge, Roxbury, Stoddard, Sullivan, Surry, Swanzey, Troy, Walpole, Westmoreland, Winchester
Hillsborough County NH (Eastern)
City – Manchester
Towns – Amherst, Antrim, Bedford, Bennington, Brookline, Deering, Francestown, Goffstown, Greenfield, Greenville, Hancock, Hillsborough, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Lyndenborough, Mason, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, Nashua, New Boston, New Ipswich, Pelham, Peterborough, Sharon, Temple, Weare, Wilton, Windsor
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Size:75.5*50.5cm /29.5 X 19.6 inch; Materials:Made of premium basswood; Include:1000 piece; Weight:about 0.9KG/1.9 LB;
- The a,b,c.... behind the jigsaw puzzle for easy sorting. - The picture is printed on the box, which is convenient for reference.
- White powder(gluewater): powder add water, mixing ratio -1:10.there will be lumps,Waiting for 12 hours until the lump dissolve.
- Delivery Time:It usually take about 7-17 business days after it ship. There is only one option for Amazon - "17-28 days". So you will find the Estimated Delivery Date too long. In fact it is not ture. Most of our customers receive their package in 7 - 10 business days.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck
- This premium t-shirt is made of lightweight fine jersey fabric
- Fit: Men’s fit runs small, size up for a looser fit. Women’s fit is true to size, order usual size.
- Size: 4.7 x 3.3 inch
- We print magnets at 1440 dpi. That means we can easily match every color and print even the most complex designs. Even highly detailed images always come out awesome.
- All of our magnets have a very strong magnetic polarity that will keep the vinyl in tact through harshest conditions
- We make our magnets to withstand exposure to wind, rain and sunlight. Depending on conditions, our magnets are fade resistant for 3 to 5 years.
- We only use the highest quality material and printing methods. Made in the USA