Albany, New Hampshire 03818
Albany, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
The White Mountain town of Albany, NH was first chartered in 1766 as Burton, for General Jonathan Burton of Wilton. The town was incorporated and renamed Albany in 1833, when the New York Central railroad from New York City to Albany was chartered.
Albany includes Mount Chocorua, Mount Paugus and the southeastern corner of the White Mountain National Forest.
Albany is at the entrance to the Mount Washington Valley and features a 120′ covered bridge that spans the Swift River just north of the Kancamagus Highway.
Albany, NH Population:
Albany, NH Local Information
Albany Police Dispatch: 911
New England Living Magazine