Lisbon, New Hampshire 03585
Lisbon, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Lisbon, New Hampshire was first granted in 1763 as Concord. In 1764 the town was renamed Chiswick, after the Duke of Devonshire’s castle, when Rumford took the name Concord. In 1768 the town was renamed Gunthwaite after a relation of Governor John Wentworth. The name Lisbon was selected in 1824 by Governor Levi Woodbury, whose friend Colonel William Jarvis had been consul at Lisbon, Portugal. Lisbon once included land that is now part of Littleton and Sugar Hill. Lisbon is home to the annual Lisbon Lilac Festival – a popular event that takes place nearly every spring in the village.
Lisbon, NH Population:
Lisbon, NH Local Information
Lisbon Police Dispatch: 911
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for ultimate responsiveness & durability
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Offset: 10mm
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Weight: 8.15 oz.
- Lace type: Standard tie
- FOOTSHAPE: Our signature FootShape comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- ALTRA EGO: Our original Altra EGO foam is designed to harmonize the balance between responsiveness and comfort.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Our Balanced Cushioning platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.
- MAXTRAC: Our grippy MaxTrac outsole provides the perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability on all types of terrain.
- 【3M Thinsulate Insulation】200 gram 3M insulation provides extra warmth and continues to insulate even in wet environment,it traps body heat efficiently and provides twice the warmth of other type gloves,highly breathable and moisture-wicking. Suitable for all kinds cold winter conditions. It provides comfort and keep heat in and snow out, provides reliable weather protection from cold elements.
- 【Touchscreen & Wear-Resistance】Sensitive touchscreen compatible all thumb finger part, which allows you pick up call when cycling,skiing, snowboarding and riding without taking off the gloves.The ergonomic comfortable palm of the glove is coated with wear-resistant anti-slip nitrile rubber which increases the friction, helping you have a firm grip on the tools. Easy to wipe snow and fog on ski glasses or faces with terry cloth on thumb part.
- 【Waterproof & Breathable Protection】Outer windproof fabric laminated with a TPU membrane layer, which is water-proof and breathable and prevent daily wear and tear.In the middle of cotton add a TPU Waterproof film, which mades DOUBLE-WATERPROOF effect with good breathability.With warm velvet lining inside, MOREOK ski gloves can keeps your hands dry and allows sweat out, ensuring “dry comfort".
- 【Durability and Wear-Resistance】MOREOK windproof gloves is designed with adjustable buckle wrist strap and the ELASTIC CUFF closure is effectively prevents against water and snow outside. Adjustable nylon tower buckle could adjusts to the size of your wrist. Extended gloves cuffs improved the windproof and prevent snow or cold air from creeping.
- 【Size & Fit 】These gloves are generally snug fit. Please measure the circumference or palm width of your flat hand and take the size chart as reference.
- Waterproof Functions: Surface layer with wear-resistant stretchy spandex waterproof coating, repels water, rain, snow, and oil stains effectively and avoid cold wind in, Inner layer contains skin-friendly warm fleece with superior moisture wicking treatment, breathable, warm, and dry, provides the excellent comfort and flexibility for wearing.
- Insulated Women Winter Hiking Pants: 3D Cutting in mid-waist with an elastic side part to allow the body to fit comfortably. 4 large-capacity zippered pockets to keep your phone, wallet, key, tactical gears, and other accessories for ultimate safety, convenience, and efficiency while moving.
- Snow Ski Pants: Fleece lined softshell pants featured articulated knees to provide super stretchy flexibility, for windy and snowy weather. Ankle zipper opening to help ski boots easily wearing and prevent snowing & wind from being poured in to keep the body in good condition.
- Softshell Pants: Women's durable winter pants have ripstop fabrics, scratch-resistant & tear-resistant to protect your legs from gravels, designed for outdoor enthusiasts.
- All seasons & occasions: Skiing, snowing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, hiking, hunting, fishing, traveling, climbing, camping, mountaineering, cycling. Please kindly refer to the size chart when you choose the size, all the data are accurately measured.